Saturday, October 5, 2019

Last six months





The last six months have been relatively calm and stable. Not too many huge changes, which has been nice for actually making progress at work, organizing the house (OK, not really, but thinking about it), and focusing on longer-term plans. And watching M grow and develop, though I try really hard to prioritize and be mindful of that regardless of what's going on.

Since we moved to our new apartment in February, there have been a number of events and milestones.
- M turned two in June, and we celebrated
- We had an excellent family weekend away in San Diego
- We traveled to Israel to visit my husband's family
- Visited Las Vegas to meet my new niece!
- Weekended away in Monterey/Carmel with some friends
- I finished a couple of big projects at work

Love having a sweet newborn in the Ergo while ALSO being fully rested!!!


I'm not yet sure what the next six months will bring, but I'm starting to plan. Some goals I have:
- Make some progress about next career steps
- Contribute to society (through volunteer work or in some other way)
- Start doing more play dates for M (now that she really seems to start enjoying them)
- Keep good relationship and communication going with my husband...maybe with more date nights and adventures

Will share more specific goals in a later post.



No comments:

Post a Comment