Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Fun times


M eating a croissant during an outing to Ocean beach


I'm continuing to deal with some minor, but ongoing health issues. Just one small infection after another. Ugh. However I'm trying to keep up the positive spirit, especially because my husband is traveling this week and I'm solo-parenting for a few days.

A few things I'm thankful for:
1) Access to quality medical care, not to mention the fact that the hospital is a 5-minute walk from my apartment.
2) Flexible work schedule and location. This is just awesome, and I try to not take it for granted.
3) The fact that it's a slower period at work right now, so I can afford to take care of personal stuff.


Unrelated, here are some photos from the last couple of months that I'd like to look back on and remember.

Gotta stay limber!


During a San Francisco outing


Another beach day with my friend Liz! M was most interested in washing her hands in the bucket of dirty water.


We made it to a summer concert in the park!








No comments:

Post a Comment