Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Week off

 I have the week off from work, and I really, really need this. I was so exhausted and still sick from last week's cold and massive conference. Today is Wednesday, and I'm finally feeling closer to my normal self, whatever that is. 

I went swimming at the gym on Monday and today, went for a run yesterday. I'm also thinking of trying hot yoga nearby again this week. It's a bit of a commitment, but I've never gone enough to feel any difference in my physical and mental well-being. And maybe I want to try?

I also "ran into" Target this morning, ostensibly to pick up an online order. And ended up with probably more than $100 of stuff - mostly food I can't get at Trader Joe's, as well as a couple of small gifts and supplies for the kids' birthdays. I didn't even look at the clothes or the shoes, thankfully!

Outfits from yesterday:



My colorful running outfit. Is this "dopamine dressing"?



Amour Vert faux wrap dress from Stitch Fix. I'm still not sure if I love it, it's a little large on top, but it feels very nice on and is just so easy to wear. I missed the return window while debating, so I kept it. The material feels nice, we'll see how well it will wash!


                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment