Thursday, May 23, 2024

Microblading


 

I got my eyebrows done last week. The process was technically called "Microshading", and I actually originally received the procedure in February, but the result was pretty bad - one of the eyebrows was great, but the other was very angled, weirdly shaped, and didn't match at all. I finally went to a different salon and a more experienced provider. Who also charges twice the price of my original one, but I should've just done it right the first time! Note to self and others who are ever considering.




It's been almost a week, they are still healing, but I'm happy with the result. The right eyebrow still looks more arched, but I have a follow-up appointment with the microblading provider (basically, a specialized tattoo artist) in a few weeks and hope to even them out even more then.

I don't have any photos of the "before", but it was a sad situation. Both eyebrows were barely hanging on, the left eyebrow had no tail - I over-plucked it in my teens or 20s - and I was to tired of drawing them on every day and having to touch up later. Once this process is complete, I hope it will take one annoying task off my to-do list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment