Thursday, May 30, 2024

Office day + outfit


On Tuesday, I went to the office because some of my management was in town and we had a team lunch. I work in a VERY casual environment, so this was my outfit: Mother jeans, Jenni Kayne cropped cashmere cocoon cardigan, Quince scoop neck tee, and Nordstrom Carolina sandals



Was it the most creative and fashionable outfit ever? No. Was it comfortable, reasonably put-together and very "me"? Yes, it was, and so I figured it's worth sharing. 

Going to the office was nice. I'm still extremely thankful that I'm mostly a remote employee because the commute is at least 50 minutes each way door-to-door, more with the (very likely) traffic. The office is nice, and it's always fun and valuable to see my colleagues. I keep saying I'll make it a point to go in more frequently, but, in reality, I need a compelling event - like managers visiting from out of town. Maybe this quarter I'll make it in more!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment