Tuesday, March 24, 2020

27 weeks!

My COVID-19/third trimester exercise station

Another week of pregnancy down. It's weird to all of a sudden be in a position where I'm no longer the only one asking, "When will this end?" I wonder how being in a miserable/very uncomfortable/moderately uncomfortable state since mid-October has affected how I'm experiencing the pandemic and the social distancing it requires.

I am now officially done with running. But walking still feels very inefficient, and I like to get my heart rate up and sweat at least a little bit. Thankfully my in-laws have this basic exercise bike on their back porch. Nobody will be training for the Tour de France on this thing, but 30 minutes on it in the morning surely provides some physical and mental benefits.

Looks like the weather in LA will get into the low 70s this weekend and next week. I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment