Friday, May 21, 2021

Marathon weekend: croup, girl adventures and sleep

Baby Y had croup this past weekend. He's had it once before, and I knew the signs, so I took him to urgent care on Friday evening, and they gave us the steroid medication to administer in case things worsened. And they did - on Saturday. We spent many hours walking him in the stroller outside, which definitely helped. And he was much better once the meds kicked in. I did two outings with M, who will be four in a month!! On Saturday, we went to Junipero Serra Park and decided to hold her birthday there because there is a picnic area and a great playground with an amazing view of the Bay. On Sunday, we went to San Francisco and met up with friends at the 19th Street playground in the Mission. I showed her two buildings where her dad and I lived before she was born...she wasn't super impressed. She did like our lunch from a greek/mediterranean place, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment